Translate

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gotta Love Kids


As much as I say I hate those little rascals, I sure do love my students. There's nothing quite like waking up in the morning and going to work to young smiling faces, waving their tiny hands at you shouting, "Mr. Acevedo!"

There's a lot challenges that comes with teaching children, especially at such a young age, but once you see their faces as you teach them something, and see that they finally grasped that concept - well that sort of erases any other issue from your mind.

I have always said that I would not go into teaching, and I believe I still don't, but I think I'm slowly falling in love with it each day. Who knows, maybe I might want to be called "Mr. Acevedo," every morning through my entire career.

~ Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment